Follow beer writer, Troy Burtch, as he explores the wonderful world of craft beer and the pubs that serve it. Great Canadian Beer is a place to come to catch up on beer news, read tasting notes, check out event listings, and for pub previews and reviews.

PLANNING AN EVENT? GOT A NEWS TIP? INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING? SEND A MESSAGE TO troy (at)greatcanadianbeerblog(dot)com

Friday, November 12, 2010

New Feature Coming To Great Canadian Beer Blog

This blog has had it's ups and downs since I began almost four years ago. High frequency of posts here, minimal there; sporadic at best lately. My previous employment allowed me to write more (unbeknownst to them). However, it's still kicking with healthy traffic stats and I do what I can when I can. That being said, there will be a new feature coming to the blog at the beginning of next week that will hopefully re-capture your attention.

Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Alan said...

Free bacon giveaways?

Troy Burtch said...

I thought you were doing that with the photo contest??

Peter Collins said...

You'll be dispensing Ontario craft brews directly through my laptop?

Web Analytics

Winter Ale