Follow beer writer, Troy Burtch, as he explores the wonderful world of craft beer and the pubs that serve it. Great Canadian Beer is a place to come to catch up on beer news, read tasting notes, check out event listings, and for pub previews and reviews.

PLANNING AN EVENT? GOT A NEWS TIP? INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING? SEND A MESSAGE TO troy (at)greatcanadianbeerblog(dot)com

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Some Posts Coming Tonight

It was definitely a long weekend and I have a lot to post about, but it won't be until later today that I'll get around to it. You'd think with the crappy weather we had over the weekend that I would have done some writing, but alas, I spent my some time at Volo yesterday supping on some Granite Best Bitter Special.

So stay tuned for posts on Grand River Brewing and their new pilsner(delicious), the Beer and Cocktail show, the Huether Hotel (Lion Restaurant and Brewpub), the OCB's new contest and more.

No comments:

Web Analytics

Winter Ale