Follow beer writer, Troy Burtch, as he explores the wonderful world of craft beer and the pubs that serve it. Great Canadian Beer is a place to come to catch up on beer news, read tasting notes, check out event listings, and for pub previews and reviews.

PLANNING AN EVENT? GOT A NEWS TIP? INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING? SEND A MESSAGE TO troy (at)greatcanadianbeerblog(dot)com

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Look For GCBBeer Blog

Sometime yesterday, and I'm not sure when, my old template was erased while I sat at work. The blog reverted back to the look it had when I first started it in 2007. I searched for ways to correct it, but to no avail, so I took it as a sign to update the layout and design. After a couple of hours trying to figure Blogger out all over again I ended up with this look.

If you notice any bugs or misplaced items, I would greatly appreciate it if you could shoot me a message letting me know so I can try fixing it.

No comments:

Web Analytics

Winter Ale