Follow beer writer, Troy Burtch, as he explores the wonderful world of craft beer and the pubs that serve it. Great Canadian Beer is a place to come to catch up on beer news, read tasting notes, check out event listings, and for pub previews and reviews.

PLANNING AN EVENT? GOT A NEWS TIP? INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING? SEND A MESSAGE TO troy (at)greatcanadianbeerblog(dot)com

Monday, June 6, 2011

Off To Mondial de la Biere

This is a busy time of the year; a time when blogging about beer becomes increasingly difficult. I'd much rather be drinking it on a patio with friends then sitting behind a computer...

Over the last month I've been working with my TAPS colleagues to get the summer issue of the magazine wrapped up, have been preparing for 7 days in Montreal for Mondial de la Biere, getting set for Ontario Craft Beer Week, trying to catch up on some outstanding projects and hitting the streets signing up pubs, restaurants and breweries for the 2nd annual Toronto Beer Week. A lot of fun indeed, but it has affected my blogging habits.

I miss blogging on a daily basis.

That being said, tomorrow morning I'll be heading to Montreal to set up the TAPS booth at Mondial, where we'll be selling subscriptions, t-shirts, glassware and bottle openers for the duration of the festival. I'll do my best to update the blog with daily thoughts, pictures and the occasional video. And I will be using Twitter and Facebook throughout the festival to highlight some terrific beers and to interview some brewers.

Great Canadian Beer Blog - twitter @troygcpbblog
Great Canadian Beer Blog -www.facebook.com/greatcanadianbeerblog

TAPS - twitter @tapsmagazine
TAPS - Facebook - www.facebook.com/tapsbeermagazine

No comments:

Web Analytics

Winter Ale