Follow beer writer, Troy Burtch, as he explores the wonderful world of craft beer and the pubs that serve it. Great Canadian Beer is a place to come to catch up on beer news, read tasting notes, check out event listings, and for pub previews and reviews.

PLANNING AN EVENT? GOT A NEWS TIP? INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING? SEND A MESSAGE TO troy (at)greatcanadianbeerblog(dot)com

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Gone to the Cottage

I'm off to the cottage for four days. Away from the crowded streetcars, the noise, and the hustle and bustle of a large city. I haven't been up to the cottage yet this winter so I'm really looking forward to this. There will be a number of beers making the trek with me from Toronto to Dorset. A couple of Propeller Russian Revolution Imperial Stouts and some Garrison Baltic Porter will fit the bill for fireside drinking.

I won't be posting anything in my absence, so here are some posts pulled from the archives for those interested:

Check out Whelan's Gate - Whelan's Gate Irish Pub, Toronto, ON

Back in 2007 I share my thoughts on the best pub season - Winter: My Favourite Pub Season

Please let me introduce you to the owner/brewer of the Granite (Toronto) - Meet Ron Keefe

Again, the 2008 Canadian Brewing Award Winners - The Complete List

Have a great family day!

No comments:

Web Analytics

Winter Ale