Follow beer writer, Troy Burtch, as he explores the wonderful world of craft beer and the pubs that serve it. Great Canadian Beer is a place to come to catch up on beer news, read tasting notes, check out event listings, and for pub previews and reviews.

PLANNING AN EVENT? GOT A NEWS TIP? INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING? SEND A MESSAGE TO troy (at)greatcanadianbeerblog(dot)com

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

April's Session Topic Announced

Beer people: The best folks known to mankind. Well, maybe in my opinion.

Stonch, who is hosting the next Session, has recently announced that the April topic will be on beer people.

On Friday 4th April, the date of the next Session, I'd like you to write about people. Choose someone you know personally. That person might be a brewer, a publican, someone who sups at your local, or maybe just a friend who is passionate about beer. Let's read some pen portraits of your companions on the path to fermented enlightenment.

I have a lot of these people to choose from as I do a fair amount of drinking in pubs in the company of others. While I do like to crack open a 'new' beer at home, sometimes it just doesn't taste as good as when its shared with others.

I am really looking forward to this session, I just hope I can keep the length of my submission from reaching 10 pages. Great topic Stonch!

2 comments:

Stonch said...

Cheers, am looking forward to reading your article - you're a fellow pub lover, after all!

Troy Burtch said...

You betcha! I gotta get over and do a Stonch pub crawl sometime.

Web Analytics

Winter Ale