Follow beer writer, Troy Burtch, as he explores the wonderful world of craft beer and the pubs that serve it. Great Canadian Beer is a place to come to catch up on beer news, read tasting notes, check out event listings, and for pub previews and reviews.

PLANNING AN EVENT? GOT A NEWS TIP? INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING? SEND A MESSAGE TO troy (at)greatcanadianbeerblog(dot)com

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Gone to the Cottage

I'm off to the cottage for a couple of days. Have to get the dock out of the water, bring the boat up to shore, and cut a bunch of firewood. There is no internet access up there so there won't be any blogging till I get back. Here are some old posts to keep you company.

Meet Mike Tymchuk, found of Wild Rose Brewery in Calgary, Alberta.

I'm wishing I had more Creemore Kellerbier, possibly the best beer release of the year.

A look back at a profile I did of the upper portion of Toronto's Imperial Pub in April 2008. I never did get back to do part 2?

Located on Bayview just south of Eglinton, Highway 61 has some great bbq foods, good music, and all draught lines are dedicated to Ontario craft beers.

*****
Oh, and one more thing. If you are not a regular reader of A Good Beer Blog (you should be), Alan has announced the details for his fourth annual Yule Beer Blog Photo Contest that is currently running as I write this. Head over to see what it's all about, and get your submissions in today.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Looks like I'm going to have to dig through my beer photos...

Web Analytics

Winter Ale