Follow beer writer, Troy Burtch, as he explores the wonderful world of craft beer and the pubs that serve it. Great Canadian Beer is a place to come to catch up on beer news, read tasting notes, check out event listings, and for pub previews and reviews.

PLANNING AN EVENT? GOT A NEWS TIP? INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING? SEND A MESSAGE TO troy (at)greatcanadianbeerblog(dot)com

Thursday, April 2, 2009

500th Post?

I missed this. As I was putting up the Garrett Oliver interview this morning I noticed my post-reader listed that there has been 511 posts! Whoa. I had no idea. The 500th was posted back on March 20th.

What should I take out of the fridge to celebrate? Well I've narrowed it down to these five: Mill Street Barley Wine 2007 - Green Flash La Freak - 2007 Maudite - 2007 Propeller Russian Revolution Imperial Stout - or, Church Key's Lactese Falcon (last years). Since you have all put up with my ramblings (all 511 of them) I'll let you decide.

Cheers,
Troy
"Support your locals"

6 comments:

Roger said...

Green Flash La Freak

JW said...

Congrats on the 500th!

Seeing how you like to support Canadian breweries, my recommendation is to go for the Mill Street.

malcolm said...

I know I couldn't leave an Imperial Stout in the fridge for too long...

Jason said...

Mill Street Barley Wine. The year in storage should have smoothed it out a bit.

Roland + Russell said...

Congratulations on your milestone! We hope to continue reading your posts for many years to come. Now, as for the beer...enjoy all four:) At least from an importer's viewpoint the more the better.

Cheers,

Lager Bore said...

Congratulations Troy,
I count on your blog to keep me up to date on things and enjoy it immensely. Heading to the Roy tomorrow, I'll raise a glass to your 500th!

Cheers,
Roger

Web Analytics

Winter Ale