Follow beer writer, Troy Burtch, as he explores the wonderful world of craft beer and the pubs that serve it. Great Canadian Beer is a place to come to catch up on beer news, read tasting notes, check out event listings, and for pub previews and reviews.

PLANNING AN EVENT? GOT A NEWS TIP? INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING? SEND A MESSAGE TO troy (at)greatcanadianbeerblog(dot)com

Friday, April 4, 2008

OCB Podcast

As it turns out I say "um" a lot when doing any kind of interview, which I have to work on.

A couple of weeks ago, over some beers at Beerbistro with some OCB representatives, I was asked if I'd be interested in doing a podcast for the OCB blog. I am a big supporter of some OCB beers so I jumped at the chance. We discussed how I got into the blogging world and when and why I started to appreciate finer beers. It was a fun time and I hope I got my message across clearly (even with the mispronouncation of a couple words).

You can listen to the podcast by visiting the OCB's blog. Only the first half of the podcast was released, but let me know what you think.

No comments:

Web Analytics

Winter Ale