Follow beer writer, Troy Burtch, as he explores the wonderful world of craft beer and the pubs that serve it. Great Canadian Beer is a place to come to catch up on beer news, read tasting notes, check out event listings, and for pub previews and reviews.

PLANNING AN EVENT? GOT A NEWS TIP? INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING? SEND A MESSAGE TO troy (at)greatcanadianbeerblog(dot)com

Monday, June 1, 2009

Trying to Stay the Course

Can you tell it's crunch time for my submissions for the summer issue of TAPS? I'm almost done so I should be back posting here on a more frequent basis later this week. I'm also wrangling in last minute advertisers, so if you're interested, shoot me an email.

I visited the Kingston Brewing Co. brew pub last weekend, hosted a beer tasting this past weekend, tonight's the launch for the Kronenberg 1664 Blanc at the Abbot on the Hill, and sampled some terrific beers, so look for posts on these once I find the time.

Thanks for reading!

Cheers,
Troy

No comments:

Web Analytics

Winter Ale